* National Pizza Day Feb. 9, 2022 is Wednesday, businesses across the nation are celebrating with discounted pizza and other specials.
* Super Bowl Ads Sold Out, Many at Record Prices – According to Front Office Sports, multiple 30-second ads for this year’s game went for over $7M per slot. Rates are up over 20%.
* Not Just CNN: Mainstream Media Is on the Ropes – Roger L. Simon, TheEpochTimes.com
* temporarily averting a shutdown, House Passes Short-Term Funding – Once the bill clears the Senate, senior lawmakers will have until March 11 to reach an agreement on how to fund the government for the remainder of the fiscal year.
* A group of House Republicans agreed they would like to keep the Jan. 6 commission in play if they win back the majority in the midterm elections, saying Tuesday that they will use it to ask Democrats key questions the GOP was not able to press them over.