Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich – Peter Schweizer’s Book ‘Red-Handed’ Tops New York Times Best Seller List February 3, 2022 – Hard hitting investigative expose on the relationship between the CCP and the American elite, Red-Handed lands itself in the number one slot for New York Times best selling non-fiction.
* The hazard of a Chinese businessman with close ties to the top ranks of Beijing’s spy agency conducting financial transactions with the son of the US vice president cannot be overstated. How this did not set off national security or ethics alarm bells in Washington is a wonder in itself.
* The Biden Connection: As far as we can tell, resident Biden’s son, Hunter, held no official office in the Federal Government. How is it then that he was able to arrange a meeting between the vice-president and thirty Chinese communist officials?
* Hunter Biden tried to strike an exceedingly lucrative, “forever” business deal with a state-owned Chinese energy company that’s since been sanctioned by the US over its ties to the Chinese military, according to the latest emails unearthed from his infamous laptop.
* The oil deal involved Devon Archer, Biden’s longtime business partner.
* Nancy Pelosi: Gatekeeper for Chinese Oppression.
* Eileen Gu: Born and raised in California. Skiing for China? – On Balance – Eileen Gu, an American-born Olympian who won gold in the free-style skiing competition in the Beijing Olympics is not representing the United States. Her Mother is Chinese, but Gu is an American citizen, born and raised in California, but decided to represent China in the Olympics after being offered over a million dollars.
* Microsoft on China: Bill Gates has quite the fondness for China. He said of Xi Jinping: “[We discussed] the area of science, where China is leading a lot of ways and willing to invest, that’s been something I discussed with President Xi. And I am impressed of how hard President Xi works. Now he is involved in the committee that are looking at this problem and that problem. He’s quite amazing that he’s able to contribute in a number of ways.”
* The Peng Shuai Incident.
* Communism is a Gateway Drug to Globalism! – We need to understand that it is the globalists like the Rothschild banking family, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers and Schiffs who Control All Nations.
* Chris relates a Personal Encounter with a Chinese foreign-Exchange Student.