* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Can You Connect the Dots and Start to See the Big Picture? – BLM’s millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship – Andrew Kerr.
* The Allegory of the Post Turtle.
* Just as turtles don’t climb up posts and perch themselves on top, people don’t come out of nowhere, create multi-million-dollar organizations, get tens of millions of dollars’ worth of free media coverage and then just mysteriously fade from the scene.
* BLM’s millions unaccounted for after leaders quietly jumped ship – Washington Examiner.
* “No one appears to have been in charge at Black Lives Matter for months. The address it lists on tax forms is wrong, and the charity’s two board members won’t say who controls its $60M bankroll,”
* Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board – Washington Examiner.
* “Alicia Garza, one of three co-founders of the Black Lives Matter national organization, has repeatedly talked about how convicted cop killer and wanted domestic terrorist Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, is one of her main inspirations.”
* JetBlue apologizes for honoring cop killer in Black History Month display – Craig McCarthy
* JetBlue paid tribute to a cop killer as part of its Black History Month tribute at JFK Airport’s Terminal 5 — and was forced to apologize for the boondoggle.
* Joanne Chesimard, also known as Assata Shakur, was featured in the exhibit just past security for 21 days before a flier noticed one of the bullet points describing her prominence in history – “Became the first woman to be placed on the FBI’s Most Wanted list after escaping to Cuba from prison where she was serving a life sentence for the 1973 murder of a police officer.”
* Shakur was described on the poster as a civil rights activist and also read, “Many people believe Shakur to be a political champion who is innocent of the criminal accusation against her.”
* An airline spokesperson told the Post the poster was part of a “ready-made batch of posters celebrating Black History” bought from a third-party.