* Sam summarizes his personal health battle – Sam Sounds off in both hours, provides his personal opinion on Solutions to fight Covid.
* Medical grade oxygen is considered a drug by the FDA, an oxygen prescription is required to obtain medical oxygen for patient use.
* In accordance with the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA), oxygen concentrators are considered a Class II Medical Device. This means that you must have a valid prescription from a board-certified doctor in order to purchase one.
* Why Do You Need a Prescription for an Oxygen Concentrator? – Why do you need a Prescription for Oxygen?
* What is Tessalon Perles? – Tessalon Perles is a non-narcotic cough medicine that numbs the throat and lungs, making the cough reflex less active. Tessalon Perles may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.