* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Utah Legislature: HB 11 approved by Senate Committee.
* Utah Legislature: HB 371 failed in House Committee.
* Utah Filing Window is Open.
* Utah Precinct Caucuses on March 8.
* “They Didn’t Hear What We Told Them. They Had Better Hear This Time.” — Vladimir Putin – Paul Craig Roberts.
* Keep US Out of War – LewRockwell.com – We need to understand the background of the crisis, and we also need to remember the basic principles that should guide American policy.
* George Washington, in his Farewell Address, warned us to stay out of European conflicts: “Europe has a set of primary interests, which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence therefore it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.”
* Jason Stapleton: “Where goods cross borders, armies do not.” – Far better and wiser is the old classical liberal foreign policy of neutrality and nonintervention.