* Wisconsin: Historic Report on 2020 Election Fraud Results in Call to Decertify Election – Tucker Carlson, Gateway Pundit and RedPill78.
* A new study by Lund University in Sweden shows that the COVID mRNA shots enter the liver and creates DNA.
* this new Swedish study, published in Current Issues of Molecular Biology, shows that “the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine … is able to enter the human liver cell line,” and the mRNA is “reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA” in as few as six hours.
* The CDC responded that “COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.” Their website, continues to insist that “the genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells,” and that all the ingredients in the shots fully exit the body once antibodies are produced. The Associated Press, Reuters and many others parroted these same false talking points.
* Twitter censors report of peer reviewed Swedish Covid study.
* Survey: Christian worldview in US being supplanted by Syncretism – ‘A blending where no single life philosophy is dominant’ – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* “It seems that most pre-teen parents are unaware – or certainly unfazed – by the contradiction between calling themselves ‘Christian,’ but living in ways that repudiate the teachings of Jesus and the principles in the Bible,”
* “The polling reveals that not only are a majority of today’s parents Millennials (the adult generation in America least likely to possess a biblical worldview), but that 94% of parents of pre-teens possess a worldview known as Syncretism”
* Syncretism is the attempt to harmonize differing or opposing ideas or principles. It can also mean to combine differing ideas, beliefs, and/or practices.
* Syncretism. Syncretism is the blending of cultures and ideas from different places.
* Syncretism means the fusion of two or more thought systems, and can be applied to philosophy, politics, and religion. Religious syncretism usually involves the addition of a few essential parts of one religion to a dominant religion, resulting in a new religious system.
* parliament-of-the-world-s-religions-declaration-toward-a-global-ethic – By a global ethic we do not mean a global ideology or a single unified religion beyond all existing religions, and certainly not the domination of one religion over all others. By a global ethic we mean a fundamental consensus on binding values, irrevocable standards, and personal attitudes.