* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $2001.10 Silver: $25.98.
* Russia disruptions fuel nickel’s 90% spike!
* London Metals Exchange suspends nickel trading as prices skyrocket.
* Biden signed an executive order on Wednesday directing the federal government to come up with a plan to regulate cryptocurrencies, recognizing their popularity and potential to destabilize traditional finance.
* In January, the Federal Reserve announced it would seek public comment on whether to issue a fully digital US dollar.
* Last month, the Justice Department announced its first director of the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team, Eun Young Choi, who will be charged with prosecuting criminal cases related to the use of cryptocurrency and digital assets.
* Anticipation of a regulatory crackdown, along with rules requiring tougher scrutiny of digital transactions that were tucked into Mr. Biden’s $1 trillion infrastructure bill, has prompted the cryptocurrency industry to beef up its lobbying presence in Washington.
* Colorado County Clerk Accused of Tampering With Voting Machines. The Mesa County clerk, Tina Peters, is charged with 10 counts related to tampering with voting equipment. A Republican running for secretary of state, she has promoted false claims of fraud in the 2020 election.
* Texas Elections Official Isabel Longoria to Resign After Thousands of Uncounted Ballots Found – Jack Phillips.