Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* The Sacred Role of State and County Delegates – Last Tuesday, Republican Party caucuses were held in ~2500 precincts in Utah. These duties are a sacred trust.
* A True Conspiracy and Modern Propaganda – Connor Boyack – This week marks 60 years since a horrifying conspiracy was attempted against the American people. On March 13th, 1962, our top military leaders formally proposed killing Americans and blaming it on Cuba, inciting domestic panic and outrage – JFK rejected their proposal, which was nicknamed Operation Northwoods.
* Boyack: How politicians and the media manipulate our emotions to achieve mass acceptance of some idea and/or direction.
* Evan McMullin is a Deceiver – Do you see any similarities between MuMullin’s ad and the Northwoods operations proposal? Both employ deception to achieve some desired outcome.
* Sanctions Kill Innocent People and Also Destroy Our Liberty – Jacob Hornberger – So much for the rights of freedom of travel and freedom of association as well as the right to spend your own money any way you want.
* When someone applauds the imposition of sanctions on another country, we hope you will stand up and oppose such a warlike and myopic action as destructive of life and liberty both to the country that is targeted, and to Americans here at home.