* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* “Don’t Blame Putin or Petroleum Companies for Pain at the Pump” – Larry Bell, LewRockwell.com
* “I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels.” – Joe Biden’s 2019 campaign pledge.
* Book: The Politics of Oil – Jerome R. Corsi.
* “For the earth is full, and there is enough and to spare; yea, I prepared all things, and have given unto the children of men to be agents unto themselves.” – D&C 104:17.
* Gas prices began going up long before Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.
* Biden Oil Embargo of Russia A Fraud – WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Inflation over the past year has risen to a 40-year high of 7.9%.
* Using Putin as a scapegoat still does not explain how during the Trump administration, the US was energy independent and gas prices were low.
* Do you know what an ESG Score is?
* Bloomberg recommends you eat lentils, stop driving and let your pets die to save the planet and cope with inflation.
* CBN News’ Pat Robertson is calling for Biden to call Putin’s bluff. He goes on to say we can Nuke all of Russia’s cities.
* Th1ese international war criminals are the same people who condemn the January 6th “rioters” for entering the “Temple of Democracy” while sending someone else’s children over seas to die for their Satanic death-cult religion. Ratcheting up the rhetoric against a beligerent nation like Russia is the epitome of hypocracy, in light of America’s many war crimes.
* Arch Bishop Vigano Rightly Speaks Out Against Globalist War-Mongers.
* The US and the West needs to return to Christ and seek peaceful relations with Russia and around the world.