* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Utah County Attorney’s Debate on Saturday. The current county attorney wants to see more jury trials because that is an important check on the government–meaning the government has to prove its case.
* Please read: Trial by Jury – Lysander Spooner.
* End the Fed and Get More Doritos – Ron Paul.
* A stealth form of inflation is “shrinkflation.” Shrinkflation occurs when businesses reduce the size of a product so its price can stay the same. For example, Frito-Lay recently began putting fewer chips in a bag of Doritos, reducing the weight of a bag about 5% charging the same for less is a type of price increase.
* When a critical mass of people demands fiscal responsibility and constitutionally limited government, the politicians will comply.
* “To put an end to the welfare-warfare state, Congress can drastically reduce the military budget, end all corporate welfare, and shut down all unconstitutional cabinet departments. The savings can be used to pay down debt and to support those truly dependent on government programs while responsibility for providing assistance returns to local institutions and private charities.
* “Congress should restore a sound monetary policy by auditing, then ending, the Fed, as well as by repealing both legal tender laws and capital gains taxes on precious metals and cryptocurrencies. Ending the era of the welfare-warfare state and fiat currency can lead to a transition to a new era of liberty, peace, prosperity — and full bags of Doritos.”
* A Manufactured World Crisis (The War Before the War in Ukraine) – Lew Rockwell.
* We Must Now Learn the Lesson of 1914, Not the Lesson of 1938 – Ryan McMaken.
* What the ‘chattering classes’ of Russia are talking about – Gilbert Doctorow.
* The Looming Collapse of the Ukrainian Resistance – David Stockman.