Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* Utah gov. Spencer Cox to change Utahs nickname from the beehive state to the be kind state.
* Utah Gov. Cox declares his transgender preferred pronouns.
* What Are Your Pronouns?
* UN Says Half of World’s Pregnancies are “Unintended” – Frames “Unintended Pregnancy” as Global Crisis.
* The Trump administration had stopped US funding for UNFPA because the agency was complicit in the Chinese brutal one-child policy. Joe has reinstated U.S. funding for the agency.
* The UNFPA can be described as the United Nations reproductive health and rights agency.
* Biden Significantly Boosts Funding to UN Agency Complicit in Human Rights Abuses.
* WASHINGTON DC, April 8 (C-Fam) The newly released White House budget for 2023 requests $56 million for the UN Population Fund (UNFPA) and calls for removing stipulations preventing the UN agency from funding programs in China.
* Oreo Cookie released a new ad Monday that celebrates a young man coming out as gay to his family.
* NYC Mayor Eric Adams launched an ad campaign against Florida, urging residents to move to New York City over Florida’s new parental rights bill. “We have a message for Florida’s LGBTQ+ community: come to a city where you can be you.
* In 1967 The Year Sam Was Born:
1st April – The United States Department of Transportation begins operation.
7th November – US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967, establishing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.