* Guest: Larry Pratt – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
*Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed a bill into law banning abortion in almost all cases. The legislation, only permits abortion during medical emergencies threatening the life of the mother. It does not allow mothers to be prosecuted for their abortion decisions, but threatens abortionists with up to ten years in prison and fines up to $100,000. I intend to make Oklahoma the most-pro life state in the country.
* Tucker Carlson argued that Elon Musk’s potential takeover of Twitter would be a “direct challenge” to liberal elites.
* Elon Musk is no longer joining Twitter’s board of directors. Musk’s decision does leave the door open for him to pursue a hostile takeover, if he wishes.
* Will Musk Try to Get Trump Back on Twitter? Unlikely.
* Bogus: The Trump Social Pledge via GOP. We have reached out to you over 20 Times.
* On October 19, 2020, current White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted out an article published by Politico which cited “more than 50 intelligence officers” who signed a letter claiming the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.
* In the Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case, No Guilty Verdicts Two men are acquitted, and the jury deadlocked on the other two – In other words, zero convictions.
* The acquittals, along with mistrials in cases against two other men, were significant setbacks for federal prosecutors, who have promised to focus on domestic terrorism.