* Sam Continues Live from American Village in Montevallo, Al – AmericanVillage.org
* Guest: Abigail Adams From American Villiage.
* Guest: Ryan Murtha, Film Maker with Tom Jones.
* Guest: Kathy Smith, President of Loving Liberty Networks – LovingLiberty.net
* Utah “The Beehive” Named State with Best Economic Outlook for 15th Year in a Row – Utah’s red hot economy is getting some national notice – KSLNewsRadio.com
* The State Economic Competitiveness Index, compares its forecast of states across 15 economic policy variables. those factors include regulatory policy, how much debt the state holds, workman’s comp rates, mortality rates, GDP, tax burdens and how schools are doing.
* We have a great quality of life, and that’s why I think our economic outlook is so good, because people tend to vote with their feet. They moved where there are good jobs and a good economy, not just any jobs, but jobs that will sustain families, jobs that will be able to give you that good quality of life,” says Adams.
* “The citizens of Utah were number one for charitable giving and Volunteerism!
* Guest: Mark Herr, President and Co-founder of – CenterForSelfGovernance.com – You CAN Fix the System.