* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* If I have nothing and I am happy, how will I pay any taxes?
* Markets Show the Perils of Arbitrary Antitrust Legislation.
* An Abusive IRS Was Just Handed a Decisive Defeat In Court.
* Increasing Complexity Brings Back Bigger Compliance Burdens – Time and Cost Burdens Increased in 2021.
* This tax season, taxpayers spent over 6.5 billion hours filing their taxes, an increase of 451%
* the total compliance burden of the tax code totals $339 billion.
* The cumulative time spent on taxes stretches out to over 745 thousand years.
* Tax Forms Dominate the Government-wide Paperwork Burden.
* The Tax Code is Expanding Again.