* Sam Visits Florida’s Oldest Plantation House At Fort George Island State Park.
* If you’re looking to understand a bit of Florida history, that’s often left out of text books, Kingsley Plantation in Fort George Island Cultural State Park is a good place to start. Built in 1798 using slave labor, Florida’s oldest still-standing plantation house came to be during the Spanish occupation.
* Are you familar with the Taxes in the American Colonies: The Single Home Tax, Frontage Tax and the Windows Tax?
* Washington D.C. Temple – Open House 2022 – OPEN DAILY, EXCLUDING SUNDAYS, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m APRIL 28th–JUNE 11th, All are welcome! Tickets are free but running out quickly due to the historic demand to participate in the Open House. Reserve your spot now to ensure you have the chance to COME INSIDE!
* The Washington D.C. Temple Renovation is Complete: Come and See – DCTemple.org
* Sam Visits The Us National Archives Building in DC.
* Movie: National Treasure (2004) The Declaration of Independence.
* Plot Summary – IMDb: Riley and Ben attempt to convince Abigail that someone is attempting to steal the Declaration of Independence because of an invisible treasure map (something they have attempted to convince both the FBI and the DHS and failed). Abigail does not believe them either and sends them out.