Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Tom Jones, Is a well-known extreme athlete in the ultra-endurance world.
* Tom Jones – Why he’s running 76 marathons in 76 days! – unitedwepledge.org
* @quitproof1 Tom Jones: 22 marathons down – 56 to go! The Run for Freedom is on! – UnitedWePledge.org/v2v
* Guest: Ryan Murtha, Film Maker with Tom Jones.
* Support the V2V Run! – Be a Volunteer and Donate to United We Pledge Now!
* Why does my cheeseburger cost so much? Most ingredients touched by inflation – KSLNewsRadio.com
* As nation sets national gas price record, Utahns ponder summer plans!
According to AAA, Utahns are paying an average of $4.49 per gallon of regular gasoline. That’s above the national average of $4.37.
* Families are struggling with rent or mortgage payments with the current housing market, and gas is making it worse.