* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1847.50 Silver: $21.06.
* Since the start of this year, Bitcoin’s price movement has closely mirrored that of the Nasdaq, a benchmark that’s heavily weighted toward technology stocks, That means as Bitcoin’s price dropped more than 25% over the last month, to under $30,000 less than half its November peak.
* The bitcoin plunge came in near lock step with a broader collapse of tech stocks as investors grappled with higher interest rates and the war in Ukraine. The growing correlation helps explain why those who bought the cryptocurrency last year, hoping it would grow more valuable, have seen their investment crater. And while Bitcoin has always been volatile, its increasing resemblance to risky tech stocks starkly shows that its promise as a transformative asset remains unfulfilled.
* In March, US Casinos Raked in a Record Sum $5.3B was the highest single-month total ever – American Gaming Association.
* STOCKS & BONDS. Early Rally Fades, and Shares Slide Again – Stocks fell on Wall Street Wednesday, led by more drops in technology companies, after a report on inflation came in worse than feared.
* CDC Reveals ‘Truly Staggering’ Stat on Drug Overdoses More than 107K Americans suffered fatal ODs last year.
* With the confirmation of Alvaro Bedoya, the new Democratic majority at the FTC Has the Numbers to Push an Aggressive Agenda.
* Bill to Preserve Abortion Right Fails in Senate.
* Philip N. Jefferson, a college administrator and academic economist, was confirmed to the Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors – 91-7, Senate Confirms Biden Nominee – He is the third of Biden’s nominees to secure a spot on the Fed’s seven-person board.
* Are you familiar with the Taxes in the American Colonies: The Single Home Tax, Frontage Tax and the Windows Tax?