Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* replacement fact documents effort to ‘replace’ white Americans and voters with immigrants or people of color.
* About 30 minutes before he launched what investigators said was a long-planned massacre at a Buffalo supermarket – Gendron invited a small group of people to join a chat room online – Claim is no one notified authorities.
* gunmanset up cameras at mandalay bay telling investigators he meticulously planned massacre.
* Dishonest Attack on Social Media Platforms Discord and Twitch.
* Yuma County Sheriff’s Office Opens Massive Voter Fraud Investigation After 2000 Mules Goes Viral!
* OLATHE, Kan. — The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office is now investigating claims of election fraud. The department announced Sheriff Calvin Hayden has assigned a Cyber Crimes Investigator to review an undisclosed number of allegations claiming election fraud!
* Sheriff Calvin Hayden: “We have an obligation to the people we serve to investigate every reasonable complaint we receive until we reach a successful conclusion. While we conduct the investigation, the charging is up to the District Attorney’s Office.”
* The sheriff’s department considers this an active investigation and intends to present all findings to the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office for potential charges.