Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Why Did Rand Paul Delay Washington’s $40 Billion Ukraine Giveaway?
* Why Would US Give a War Guarantee – to Finland? – Pat Buchanan.
* Buchanan wisely refers to President George Washington’s farewell address wherein he warned his countrymen against “permanent alliances.
* What patriot would commit his own country, in perpetuity, to go to war on behalf of another country not his own?
* Why would America surrender to the Finns our freedom of action in deciding whether or not to fight a nuclear-armed Russia?
* NATO was formed in 1949. It is a military alliance. It began with the US, Canada, and ten European nations. It ended the Cold War with 16. Now it is 30. Why, 30 years after the Cold War ended, are we still expanding NATO?
* Baby Formula ‘Shortage’ Fraud – Gary D. Barnett.
* The best baby formula is mother’s breast milk. Why are so many mothers not nursing their children anymore?
* How many planned scams and atrocities have to take place in full view in order for Americans to actually do something to stop it?
* Two years ago (June 19, 2020), Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Richard Brandson, and other billionaires just “happened” to invest in a startup artificial breast milk company that will produce formula from cultured human mammary epithelial.
* This baby formula “crisis” is a scam, and was purposely created to advance other agendas. Is there a shortage of formula in other countries?
* What about the distinct possibility that Gates and his so-called scientists are probably lacing their formula with gene therapies designed to inoculate the newborn population in a way that weakens or disables their immune systems, making them forever dependent on Big Pharma for medicine.
* Nashville, Tennessee Report – Dolly was married in 1966, and is still married to the same man. They celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 2016. That is rare in show business.