Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Mark Tapscott, Congressional Reporter for TheEpochTimes.com
* House Democrat Rep. Val Demings Found Way to Be in Two Places at Once; Watchdog Files Ethics Complaint – Mark Tapscott.
* FACT executive director Kendra Arnold in a statement announcing the complaint. “Her campaigning during an official House proceeding also apparently violates the separation between official government business and political activity required under the ethics rules. “We encourage the Office of Congressional Ethics to immediately investigate Representative Demings and impose the proper penalties if found guilty”, she said.
* 3 Things on The Table in Davos: Climate Change, Russia-Ukraine War, Cryptocurrencies.
* Heart specialist sees many more cases of heart inflammation since COVID vaccine roll out – COVID Vaccine Blood Clot Issue ‘May Be in the Hundreds,’ but ‘Heart Issue Is in the Thousands’: Cardiologist – Dr. Sanjay Verma.
* Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and the parent companies of Facebook and Google have lost $2.7 trillion in value so far this year.
* Big Tech Greets Markets Slide With a Shrug. Flush with cash, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google are positioned to emerge from a downturn stronger and more powerful.
* Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft acquired more than 100 companies from 2008 to 2010.