* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* CBO’s Budget Outlook Projects Massive Rising Tide of Red Ink – Demian Brady.
* Dr. Rand Paul Introduces ‘Penny Plan – Paul’s three-penny plan would balance budget in five years.
* More than 80% of people are dissatisfied with the direction the US is going, according to a Gallup poll Just 16% of those polled said they are satisfied with the direction of the country, and 83% said they were dissatisfied.
* The Revolving Door Continues: Ms. Psaki, Biden’s Top Press Liaison Will Join MSNBC as Host.
* The US FDA’s initial response to complaints about Abbott’s infant formula plant was “too slow” and some decisions could have been “more optimal”, the FDA’s top official said while facing a grilling from lawmakers.
* 18 Major Airlines, FAA, and DOT to Be Sued Over COVID Vaccine Mandates – First lawsuit against Atlas Air has been filed – Plans to sue all major airlines.
* Inconvenient truth for globalists: Arctic ice at 30-year high – Data contradict connection with rising levels of CO2 – Art Moore, WND.com
* Is so-called ‘climate change’ merely a way to control the populace?