* a teacher propped open a door minutes before the shooter entered – Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* Book Review: This Nation Shall Endure, Ezra Taft Benson.
* “Religious freedom cannot prosper where political freedom does not exist.” – “For man to exercise fully the agency God has granted to him, his God-given natural rights must be recognized and protected.”
* Today we live in a land choice above all other lands. There is Both a Blessing and a Curse Upon this Land.
* Where Are Our Founding Fathers Today?
* We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth, and power. … But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us, and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own.
* “Unless we as citizens of this nation forsake our sins, political and otherwise, and return to the fundamental principles of Christianity and of constitutional government, we will lose our political liberties, our free institutions, and will stand in jeopardy before God of losing our exaltation.”
* “I say to you that the price of liberty is, and always has been, blood, human blood, and if our liberties are lost, we shall never regain them except at the price of blood. They must not be lost!” – J. Reuben Clark.
* How Serious is our Duty to Uphold the Constitution? – “A citizen of this republic cannot do his duty and be an idle spectator.” – Benson.
* “I reverence the Constitution of the United States as a sacred document. To me its words are akin to the revelations of God, for God has placed His stamp of approval on the Constitution.” – Benson.
* The Enemy Within the Gate!