* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* We wish you a ‘Happy Memorial Day,’ – We hope you take a moment to reflect on why Memorial Day exists.
* Repentance is the sovereign remedy to our problems.
* What’s Biden’s Endgame in Ukraine? – Ron Paul.
* “There is a reason our Constitution grants war powers to the legislative branch. Forcing Members of the House and Senate to declare the US to be in a state of war also enables them – through the powers of the purse-string – to define the goals of the war and particularly what a victory looks like. That prevents the kind of mission-creep ahd shifting objectives that have characterized our endless wars in the 21st century – including this current proxy war with Russia.”
* “Isn’t it time to stand up and demand that both parties in Congress start asking some hard questions?”
* Utah CD3 Debate last Thursday.
* Hardening Soft Targets – Eric Peters, LewRockwell.com
* “Get your kids out of government schools.” – In a home school, parents can provide better protection for their children–physically and emotionally. They will thus sidestep the Critical Race Theory (CRT) and Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) that is woven into the fabric of public school curricula. Instead, they will learn the basics–reading, writing, and arithmetic. They will learn history. And they will learn to THINK–perhaps the most important skill one can acquire.
* Why I Took a Gun to School.
* At the web site, DrugAwareness.org, is an illuminating account of a young man (Corey Baadsgaard) who took a gun to school and held 24 of his classmates hostage for about 20 minutes. He didn’t know what he was doing. He had been taking Paxil for eight months, and was being switched to Effexor. That morning, he didn’t feel well, so he decided to go back to bed until later in the morning. Next thing he knew he was in juvenile detention. Fortunately, he hadn’t killed anyone.
* Ann Blake Tracy served as the Executive Director of the International Coalition for Drug Awareness. She authored a book titled “Prozac: Panacea or Pandora?” For the past 30 years, this coalition has been collecting stories of people who have suffered from the use and abuse of these drugs.
* There is another reason for an increase in the number of mass public shootings in recent years–pharmaceutical drugs – Antidepressants such as Prozac, Zoloft, Effexor, and Luvox. There is, at DrugAwareness.org, an alphabetical list of over 300 anti-depressants. They are mind-altering drugs.