Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Shame: Utah Mail-in ballots start arriving in mailboxes Tuesday!
* More Than 8,000 Double-Registered Voters Found on New Jersey Rolls – Mark Tapscott, TheEpochTimes.com
* New Jersey voter registration records contain more than 8,200 duplicate names, making it possible for one person to cast two ballots, plus another 61 triplicate registrations, seven quadruplicates, three pentaplicates, and one sextuplicate, according to the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF).
* In September 2020, PILF released an analysis of the voter registration rolls of 42 states that identified nearly 350,000 dead registered voters still on the rolls in 41 states, with more than half of those in just five states, New York, Texas, California, Michigan, and Florida.