* Netflix is unapologetically creating, distributing and marketing content that exploits minors, that sexualizes children, and that encourages dangerous behavior. They don’t intend to change – unless we make them – Timothy F. Wint President, Parents Television Council.
* We are gearing-up to pour everything we’ve got into the fight to stop Netflix from sexualizing children for entertainment. Will you help us in this fight?
* We are also sharing your messages of support for the District Attorney in Tyler, Texas — who alone was brave enough to stand up to Netflix and bring an indictment against the company for distributing “Cuties” under Texas penal code §43.25 which prohibits any person or entity from producing or promoting a “sexual performance” by a child – and is now being sued by Netflix for doing his job and fighting to protect the innocence of children.
* We’ll be taking your petitions to all 265 Texas District Attorneys, asking them to follow their colleague’s lead in filing charges against Netflix under §43.25.
* Don Milne Takes on the audacious quest to document the lives of all 421,000 American soldiers who died in WWII – Lee Benson, Deseret News – StoriesBehindTheStars.org
* Stories Behind the Stars not only aims to make sure narratives are written for all 421,000 Americans who perished in World War II, but to have that finished by the 80th anniversary of the ending of the war in September 2025.
* Please Volunteer, Help Us Bring the Stories of the Fallen to Future Generations.