Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:49 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight!
* Wind and Solar is Our Energy Future and Always Will Be – Not!
* “Biden’s War on Cheap Energy” – WorldAffairsBrief.com
* Biden invoked the Defense Production Act, targeting the country’s solar production capacity and fuel cell production, among other forms of green energy.
* The United States is not Infrastructure Self-Reliant: What makes us most vulnerable to a Nuclear EMP strike is that almost all our long-distance transformers are sourced in China, and are not stockpiled in any kind of quantity in the US.
* Electric is not the Answer, Hydrogen is not the Answer, Ethanol is not the Answer – Why Are Refineries Shutting Down?
* Rep. Brian Mast questions US Chief Climate Officer Jake Levine over pipelines during a subcommittee hearing.
* What about Nuclear Power? – Noticeably absent in Biden’s feigned concern over energy prices and supply is his failure to include the marvelous new and efficient micro-nuclear power plants being developed – Here is our renewable energy source and its coming from the department of Energy! The only problem is that it would facilitate the growth and sustainability of civilization, and that is not what the globalists want.