Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:48 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1832.50 Silver: $21.28.
* Crypto’s Price Plunge Exposes Industry’s Unstable Roots – NYT.
* Hackers stole millions in digital assets from popular cryptocurrency exchange Crypto.com
* Binance, one of the largest and most popular crypto exchanges, was hacked in 2019 for roughly $40 million.
* A new cryptocurrency called “Let’s Go Brandon” rose 150% in its first trading week.
* ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Crypto Coin Turns Into Total Dumpster Fire – ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Cryptocurrency Is Now Basically Worthless.
* ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Coin Creators Hit With a Class-Action Suit.
* Hard cash might be getting colder – Does the use of cash have an expiration date? – USAToday.
* Don’t expect much from ‘gimmick’ gas tax holiday!