* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Justices Nullify New York’s Limits on Guns in Public – A 6-3 Decision, Supreme Court Gives Win to Gun Rights Advocates Justices strike down NY Restricting who can carry concealed guns – The court’s conservative justices declared that New York’s law was so restrictive that it violated the Constitution.
* The ruling will have consequences beyond New York, because California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Rhode Island have similar “proper cause” laws.
* New York’s (Unconstitutional Pretend law) has been on the books for more than a century!
* The Supreme Court delivered a victory for gun rights, while the Senate passed an (Unconstitutional Pretend) gun control bill for the first time in decades – In a 65-33 vote.
* 97.8% of mass shootings occur in “gun-free zones,” as the perpetrators know legally armed citizens won’t be there to stop them.
* Only after antidepressants became commonplace did mass shootings really take off, and many mass shooters have been shown to be on antidepressants.
* mass shootings have far more to do with societal norms, dangerous medications, a lack of high-quality mental health services, and the normalization of violence through entertainment and in politics, than it does with gun laws.