* Guest: Chris Carlson – Without God, we can never win, With God, we can never lose, The Battle for Freedom is the Lord’s, but we need to be engaged in the fight! – Discussion of All Things Liberty.
* On June 25, 1962, the US Supreme Court handed down a decision interpreted as barring prayer in Gov. schools.
* 10,000 Flights Delayed Across US over Father’s Day Weekend Due to Pilot Shortage and Bad Weather.
* Massive 145-Country Study Shows Sharp INCREASE of Transmission and DEATH After Introduction of COVID Vaccines – Julian Conradson, Gateway Pundit.
* Perhaps the most telling part of the study’s results is that the countries which recorded the fewest Covid deaths in 2020 (e.g Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, Taiwan, Seychelles, Cambodia, etc.) were the ones to experience the largest increases in cases and deaths once the vaccine was introduced, with some of them seeing increases as high as over a thousand percent.
* These results should encourage local policy makers to make policy decisions based on data, not narrative, and based on local conditions, not global or national mandates.
* Bill Gates talks about how if we do a really good job with vaccinations, health care services and reproductive services, we can reduce the population by 10 – 15%.
* Joel Skousen documents several examples of how potential mass shootings were averted by “a good guy with a gun” in the June 17th WorldAffairsBrief.com
* There are many heroic stories. But they rarely make it past local media reports, because they don’t fit the gun-control narrative that the national media peddles.
* John Lott wrote a book called “More Guns Less Crime” where he documents that areas with fewer gun restrictions have lower gun-crime rates.
* The Red Wave? – Not!