* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* Americans plan on spending a staggering amount of money on alcohol for the 4th of July. – A study from WalletHub indicates people will spend roughly $1.4 Billion on beer and wine to celebrate America’s birthday!
* Dozens of major corporations are offering to pay for their employees to travel out of state and attain abortions! – 56 Companies Announce Abortion Perks. Hundreds More Stay Silent.
* Angeli Rose Gomez: Mom who saved her own kids from Uvalde massacre says she’s now being harassed by police – TheBlaze.com
* State Supreme Court Rejects Law Giving Non-citizens Vote in NYC – A Court judge from Staten Island said the measure, which would have allowed more than 800,000 non-citizens to vote, violated the State Constitution.
* Sudden Adult Death Syndrome Suddenly Spikes — What’s Going On? – Media outlets around the world have started highlighting a medical phenomenon called ‘sudden adult death syndrome’ – people dying with no sign of illness or underlying health condition. They simply collapse during the day or don’t wake up in the morning – TheEpochTimes.com
* CSPOA – Get Our SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.