* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1824.50 Silver: $20.71.
* Norm Franz: “Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”!
* Inflation Forces Central Bankers to Ponder a Global New Normal – NYT.
* Bitcoin in a dumpster fire: Massive liquidations, Nasdaq correlation.
* Bed Bath & Beyond – one of the first companies to stop selling Mike Lindell’s MyPillow products because he challenged the result of the 2020 presidential election – now is curbing the air conditioning in its stores to compensate for slumping sales, according to a report from Bank of America – Art Moore, WND.com
* The nationwide retailer’s decision in January 2021 to quit selling Lindell’s products was met with a boycott.
* Earlier this month, Walmart discontinued Lindell’s MyPillow product at its stores.
* When you go Woke, you go Broke!
* Podcaster Joe Rogan revealed he would support Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for the 2024 presidential election because of the governor’s stance on personal liberties.