* Guest: Richard Mack Founder and President of CSPOA – A partnership between citizens and local law enforcement, especially sheriffs. Mack encourages those not in law enforcement to stand with their sheriffs. – CSPOA.org
* California officials released two men arrested for possessing 150,000 fentanyl pills during a traffic stop. A California court released two drug traffickers charged with possessing, transporting, and selling enough fentanyl to “kill millions of people,” reported Fox News.
* Tulare County Sheriff Mike Boudreaux didn’t support the judge’s decision to release the two men.
* The California Attorney General’s Office leaked the named and addresses of thousands of gun owners across the state, The Reload reported. Files leaked from the database included the home addresses, full names and dates of birth for every gun owner in the state.
* Do you know the Lyrics to “The Cheap Seats” an Alabama song?
For Hour 2, go to https://brighteon.tv and watch it in video!