Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Texas Sheriff Brad Coe Makes Bold Move to ‘Protect the Constitution’ – TheEpochTimes.com
* Coe said Border Patrol told him they could take the four uninjured illegal aliens into custody for processing only if they had been checked medically first.
* Google said it will automatically erase location data for users who visit abortion providers amidst concerns law enforcement could use the data to prosecute illegal abortions.
* It took just a few hours for Politicians to call for gun control Monday in the wake of a shooting during a July 4 parade in Highland Park, Illinois. A shooter fired at the holiday parade from a rooftop, killing six people.
* Carlos Santana collapsed on stage at the Pine Knob Music Theatre in Michigan on Tuesday night in the middle of his concert. He suffered a medical emergency, according to TMZ. Santana reportedly sat down in front of the drums before falling backward.
* Rock Legend Carlos Santana was over-taken by heat exhaustion and dehydration during a concert Tuesday.
* The CDC is pressuring family physicians to push COVID-19 vaccines for young children, according to an email obtained by Politico.
* COVID Vaccines Increase Fetal Abnormalities Hundredfold, COVID Vaccines Increase Menstrual Irregularities Thousandfold, Fetal Abnormalities Hundredfold, Doctors’ VAERS Analysis.
* Dr. James Thorp, a maternal-fetal medicine expert, painstakingly analyzed and verified the most recent Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data related to COVID-19 vaccines and compared them to the influenza vaccines.
* “COVID-19 vaccines compared to the influenza vaccines are associated with increases in menstrual disorders, miscarriage, fetal chromosomal abnormalities, fetal cystic hygroma, fetal malformations, fetal cardiac arrest, fetal cardiac arrhythmias, fetal cardiac disorders, fetal vascular mal-perfusion abnormalities, abnormal fetal surveillance testing, abnormal fetal growth patterns, placental thrombosis, and fetal death,” Thorp told The Epoch Times last week.
* Abnormal uterine bleeding (menstrual irregularity) is 1000-fold greater.
* Miscarriages are 50-fold greater.
* Fetal chromosomal abnormalities are 100-fold greater.
* Fetal malformation is 50-fold greater.
* Fetal cystic hygroma (a major malformation) is 90-fold greater.
* Fetal cardiac disorders are 40-fold greater.
* Fetal arrhythmia is 50-fold greater.
* Fetal cardiac arrest is 200-fold greater.
* Fetal vascular mal-perfusion is a 100-fold greater.
* Fetal growth abnormalities are 40-fold greater.
* Fetal abnormal surveillance tests are 20-fold greater.
* Fetal placental thrombosis is 70-fold greater.
* Thorp said that he verified his analysis with a DOD (Department of Defense) statistical consultant that agreed to help him on the condition of anonymity.