* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Joe Biden’s approval rating has slipped again as Americans struggle to survive record-high inflation, according to a Monmouth University poll. Just 36% of respondents said they approve of the job Biden is doing while 58% disapprove.
* Nearly Half of California Voters Disapprove of Governor Gavin Newsom – Poll.
* California Gov. Gavin Newsom launches ads urging Floridians to leave Florida.
* City of Orlando says people ‘probably don’t want to celebrate’ July 4th.
* Joey Chestnut wins record 15th Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest – 63 dogs.
* The queen reigns: Miki Sudo won her eighth Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest – Eating a total of 40 hot dogs.
* Joey Chestnut Tackles Protester During Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest, Still Manages to Win.
* A group of protesters, including a man who stormed the stage, at the Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July hot dog eating contest were criminally charged on Tuesday. Police said Scott Gilbertson, 21, of California, was charged with, disorderly conduct, harassment and criminal trespassing after being arrested during the event Monday.