Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* Political Leadership School on Saturday, August 6 – It will be held at the Salt Lake Community College in Sandy, Utah. This one-day school will be taught by a nationally acclaimed instructor from the Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership (FACL, Kirk Shelley from Oklahoma – facl-training.org
* Letter to NCAA President: Investigate Harms Caused by the COVID Clot Shots – LewRockwell.com – “No College Mandates” had sent a letter to NCAA President Mark Emmert, encouraging the NCAA to do the following three things: investigate vaccine injuries among college athletes; end discrimination based on vaccination status; and stop discriminating against student athletes who choose not to get vaccinated.
* One Armed Citizen Stopped a Mass Killing – ChuckBaldwinLive.com – Chuck wrote, “Think about it: One 22-year-old armed citizen in Indiana was able to do in less than two minutes what over one hundred professional law enforcement officers in Texas were unable to do in over an hour: namely, take down a single would-be mass killer and save the lives of countless numbers of innocent people.”
* The Real Story of Job – We all face opposition when we oppose evil. How we handle it is our test.
* The decision: The use of agency – This is a great story! Job recognizes the evil, is told the consequences of his actions, and is told that Satan will come after him with a vengeance. But he girds up his loins nonetheless and destroys the temple of Satan.
* We must stay engaged in the sacred cause of liberty. But what will be the consequences of doing that? Opposition from the Adversary, of course. Expect it.