Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis? Ben Carson weighs in on 2024 – WND.com
* Trump is the likely Republican nominee in 2024, but Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is in a good position to win in 2028 and occupy the Oval Office for eight years, suggests former Trump Cabinet member Dr. Ben Carson.
* The midterm elections will produce a political ad spending total of $8.4 billion, Kantar CMAG predicts, close to 2020’s $9 billion result. Vice President Steve Passwaiter says that more than $4 billion will go to broadcast TV, which retains its political ad dominance.
* Guest: Wendy Kinney, Founder and CEO of Revere Payments – ReverePayments.com
* Freedom To Do Business – Cancel Culture Has No Place Here! No one should have to sacrifice their first amendment rights for fear that the payment processors needed to run your business will terminate you because of your beliefs. We believe in better payment processing for all!
* We hope that you will spread the word that there is a world-class payment provider that will protect your freedom do business and support your conservative values.