Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Alex Jones concedes Sandy Hook massacre was “100% real” as he testifies.
* After Alex Jones’ lawyers leak years of emails, Infowars financial documents are revealed in court.
* Free Speech Systems LLC, the Alex Jones-owned company behind Infowars, filed for bankruptcy, according to federal court records.
* Why Did Free Speech Systems File for Bankruptcy? – Chapter 11 bankruptcies are frequently dubbed “reorganization” cases. They generally allow companies to remain in control of their own operations and do not require companies to liquidate their assets.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Guest: Kelly Finnegan, Senior Chemist Joins us on air.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1781.60 Silver: $20.24.
* Fact Check: Did The White House ‘Change the Definition of Recession’?
* Wikipedia Attempts To Change The Definition Of ‘Recession’ 41 Times.
* Donald Trump, Jr., stated in a Twitter post, “Apparently The White House is changing the definition of recession this week so we can pretend that we’re not in one.”
* He Lost $187M in Bitcoin, Has Idea How to Get It Back James Howells’ latest plan involves AI.
* Credit Scores for Millions Were Wrong Equifax glitch affected reports over 3 weeks, possibly changing interest rates or causing loan rejections.