Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* LRT Slightly Changes Live Broadcast Time from 9-11AM ET to 10-Noon ET!
* New Time going forward for LRT Live: 8-10AM MT, 9-11AM CT, 10-Noon ET!
* VINDICATED: Judge Roy Moore Wins $8.2 Million Defamation Judgment!
* Roy Moore awarded over $8 million in damages for derogatory ad in 2017 Senate bid – Craig Monger, 1819News.com
* On Friday, a jury in the federal court in the Northern District of Alabama found the Senate Majority PAC out of Washington DC was liable for $8.2 million in damages to Moore.
* Senate, caused by the “Shopping Mall Ad,” which stated that he had been “actually banned from the Gadsden mall for soliciting sex from young girls.”
* The Senate Majority PAC, which claims to be “solely dedicated to protecting and expanding our Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate, was ruled by a jury trial to have published the statements “with actual malice,” according to one of Moore’s attorneys, Talmadge Butts.
* Sheriff Mack’s Full CNN Interview Released – We break it all down for you!
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com