Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Mike Pence: attacks on the FBI must stop. Calls to defund the FBI are just as wrong as calls to defund the police.
* If Mike Pence: was the subject of an FBI Raid would he feel the same way about the FBI?
* Sam Bushman: “Hey Mike, The FBI must Stop Abusing ‘We The People’ In The Several States!”
* Would the federal government put all conservatives in prison if it could?
* DHS-FBI brief casts conservatives as ‘domestic violent extremists’ – Targets people with ‘grievances’ against federal law enforcement – Art Moore, WND.com
* In 2009, the DHS under President Obama issued a report titled “Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment” that cast conservatives who protest federal government overreach and oppose abortion and illegal immigration as a terror threat.
* In 2009, another example from a DHS fusion center in Missouri instructed law enforcement agencies to watch for suspicious individuals who may have bumper stickers for presidential candidates such as Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin. It also put a law-enforcement spotlight on people who oppose illegal immigration, abortion and federal taxes.
* The Aug. 12 bulletin, obtained by Project Veritas, explains to local law enforcement officials across the nation that the Mar-a-Lago raid has prompted calls for violence against federal law enforcement and government officials. The intent of the bulletin is to assist in “effectively deterring, preventing, preempting, or responding to terrorist attacks against the United States.”
* Elon Musk Wins Court Approval to Gain Access to Twitter’s Real Number of Bots – Bob Adelmann, TheNewAmerican.com – MDAUs – monetizable daily active users, or real people with money to spend — Twitter claims 238 million of them. Musk thinks a more accurate number is 173 million, a difference of 65 million.
* The trial begins on October 17. This should give Twitter time to not only reveal the true numbers to Musk but also negotiate a fair price so Musk can begin the process of turning Twitter into a free-speech zone. And do so profitably.
* The Fix Is In: US Postal Service New Mail-in Ballot Division Will Allow Ballot Interference.