* Judge’s Ruling Over Audio Tapes Hidden in Bill Clinton’s Sock Drawer Could Impact Trump’s Effort To Contest FBI Raid.
* FBI unit in Mar-a-Lago probe ran Russia hoax! – Crossfire Hurricane team under active investigation by John Durham – Art Moore, WND.com
* Jay Bratt, the top counterintelligence official in the Justice Department’s national security division has been coordinating the Mar-a-Lago investigation, Sperry reported. Bratt is a Democratic National Committee donor.
* Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced his new Office of Election Crimes and Security charged and arrested 20 individuals across the state for voter fraud. The individuals arrested voted despite having been convicted of murder or sexual assault. “They did not get their rights restored and yet they went ahead and voted anyways,” DeSantis said during a press conference. “That is against the law and now they’re going to pay the price for it.
* Gov. Ron DeSantis: “I also want to be very clear going forward that we’re going to continue to make sure that our laws are rigorously enforced,”
* “No voting system can stand without the backing and confidence of the people it serves, and thanks to Governor DeSantis, we are reinforcing that trust, and Florida’s elections system will serve as the standard-bearer for the rest of the nation.
* All 3 Election Officials Quit in Gillespie county, Texas.
* CDC Quietly Ends Differentiation between Unvaxxed and COVID-Vaxxed People.