Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Omicron’s Mutations Impaired Vaccine Effectiveness, CDC Says – MSN.com
* Almost 40% of people hospitalized in the US with the Covid subvariant that circulated this spring were vaccinated and boosted, highlighting how new strains have mutated to more readily escape the immunity offered by current shots – Bloomberg.
* Planned Parenthood Gears up for a Fight and Drops $50 Million Into the 2022 Elections.
* Planned Parenthood to spend record $50 million on midterm elections.
* Is Planned Parenthood Committing election Fraud?
* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – (NTU) is the Voice of America’s Taxpayers, mobilizing elected officials and citizens on behalf of tax relief and reform – NTU.org
* Biden Student Debt Cancelation Could Cost Taxpayers Around $400B.
* Power of the Purse Coalition Shares 2022 Priorities With Congress!