* Guest: Dr. Lyle Rapacki, Dr. Rapacki is a Private-Sector Intelligence, Behavioral Analysis and Threat Assessment Specialist – Arizona2Day.com
* Lyle earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Master’s Degree in Counseling from Northern Arizona University, and his Doctorate from Clayton College of Natural Medicine specializing in the treatment of psychological disorders.
* He holds a Post-doctorate Diplomate in Forensic Counseling and another in Behavioral Psychotherapy. Dr. Rapacki taught in the Criminal Justice Department at Wayland Baptist University, Phoenix campus, and at Grand Canyon University where he also held the position of Director for the Public Safety Administration, Homeland Security.
* Once unthinkable, Dems now see narrow path to Keeping the House.
* If Republicans Don’t Go On Offense, They Could Squander a Wonderful Opportunity Come November – Elad Hakim.
* Attorney Larry Klayman: Help Us Indict, Try and Convict Biden, AG Garland, FBI Director Wray Over Illegal Raid On Trump’s Home.
* Sheriff Mack: Weaponization of FBI Not New, Must Be Stopped – Alex Newmann Video in TheNewAmerican.com
* Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House – Gary Aldrich.
* Mark Zuckerberg said on a recent episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience” that Facebook actively reduced the reach of social media posts discussing Hunter Biden’s laptop in response to an advisory from the FBI to be on guard for Russian disinformation ahead of the presidential election. Critics accused the FBI of engaging in election interference. Congressman Jim Jordan said, “The same FBI who lied about Russian ‘collusion’ and raided President Trump’s home asked Facebook to manipulate its feed to bury the Hunter Biden story.” Critics pointed out that the FBI’s warning comes with guns and the risk of Federal enforcement.
* Biden taunts ‘brave right-wing Americans,’ saying they’ll need more than guns to fight the government – TheBlaze.com
* ‘Call evil good, and good evil’: Secret weapon to seduce, mesmerize Americans now revealed – David Kupelian, WND.com
* Musk cites whistleblower as new reason to exit Twitter deal – AP.