* The Fauchi Facade!
* Sen. Rand Paul Demands The Truth From Fauci!
* Sen. Ron Johnson: Biden lied to Americans about COVID vaccine – Big Tech executives silent when asked if they would censor president’s misinformation – Art Moore, WND.com
* In a Senate hearing, executives for social media giants were speechless when asked if they should censor President Biden for claiming people who get vaccinated for COVID-19 won’t go to the hospital or die.
* Ron was citing data from England showing 63.5% of the COVID deaths were among the fully vaccinated when he posed the question Wednesday during the hearing of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
* Johnson continued: “Who do you think you are to censor information from eminently qualified doctors who have the courage and compassion to treat COVID patients when the NIH guideline was basically if you test positive for COVID, go home, be afraid, isolate yourself. Don’t do anything until you’re so sick, we’ll send you to the hospital, we’ll give you Remdesivir – where we have 1,600 deaths so far – we’ll put you on a [ventilator] and we’ll watch you die.”
* “Have you ever labeled the president of the United States’ comment as misinformation?” Johnson asked.
* An analysis of Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccine trials by British Medical Journal Editor Dr. Peter Doshi and other medical scientists found the mRNA shots are more likely to land a recipient in the hospital than to provide protection from a severe adverse event.
* British government data indicates adults aged 40-74 who have received mRNA booster shots are twice as likely to be hospitalized as those who haven’t recently been boosted.
* The US Navy has quietly removed Trident Order #12, an order that prohibits Navy SEALs from training, deploying and conducting standard business should they choose to claim religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccines.
* Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono Calls For Literal Violence Against Pro-Lifers – Jordan Boyd.
* Hirono is the first elected female senator from Hawaii, the first Asian-American woman elected to the Senate, the first US senator born in Japan, and the nation’s first Buddhist senator.
* San Francisco, California, residents are preparing to leave the city after growing frustrations due to homelessness and public safety, according to a poll by SF Next – the Daily Caller.
* Approximately two-thirds of respondents say the city “has gone downhill” since when they first moved there, with 70% saying it was unlikely that the conditions would improve over the next three years, according to a poll by the SF Next. Nearly 40% of San Franciscans say they will move out of the city within that time.
* Those most likely to leave the city are between the ages of 18 and 34 years old, with 54% saying they are preparing to leave the city, the poll showed.
* Between April 2020 and July 2021, 20% of San Francisco residents between the ages of 25 and 29 left the city.
* Homelessness was ranked the top problem with respondents, with public safety placing second and housing affordability taking third, the poll stated. Less than 25% of respondents believe the city will make changes to improve the conditions within two years.
* Roughly 60% of respondents said that racism is the reason, or at least a factor, in why problems cannot be solved in the city, the poll stated.