* Guest: Micki Witthoeft, Mother of murder victim Ashli Babbitt, Jan 6th.
* Guest: David Clarke, Former Milwaukee County Sheriff, If you’re looking for compromise, then you’ve come to the wrong place! – AmericasSheriff.com
* After backlash, Utah sheriffs cancel polarizing ex-sheriff’s speech to law enforcement officers – This is the second time in recent months that David Clarke was canceled from a speaking engagement after community pushback.
* The Utah Sheriffs Association canceled his upcoming appearance at its annual conference after receiving pushback from the NAACP.
* Jeanetta Williams, president of the Utah chapter of the NAACP, told a Salt Lake Tribune reporter Friday evening that she spoke with the sheriff’s association and was able to have Clarke’s appearance canceled.
* Neither Cache County Sheriff Chad Jensen, president of the Utah Sheriffs Association, nor Scott Burns, its executive director, responded to a request for comment Monday, or to previous requests for comment on the decision to schedule Clarke’s appearance.
* Clarke wrote on Facebook: “As the liberal media tries to label people as extremists, controversial, polarizing and anything that tries to silence your voice … just remember, there’s a reason behind it! Your voice matters! NEVER be silenced. The more they try, the more you should speak.”
* Get CSPOA SMS Updates! Simply text the letters CSPOA to 53445.
* Archives of the Simulcast of the Sheriff Mack show and Liberty RoundTable Live can be found in Video at BrightEON.tv and Audio at LibertyRoundTable.com