* Guest: James Edwards – Race, Politics & Hypocrisy in 21st Century America – thepoliticalcesspool.org
* Illegals flown to Massachusetts file class action lawsuit against DeSantis and other Florida officials in federal court – ‘No human being should be used as a political pawn’.
* Democrats have claimed that DeSantis and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, have engaged in human trafficking by sending groups of illegal aliens to other parts of the country. For months, Abbott has been busing people who illegally entered the United States to New York City, Chicago, and Washington.
* Ron DeSantis: All the illegal immigrants who were transported from Florida to Martha’s Vineyard had to sign consent forms and were given maps and numbers for services in the area.
* A Venezuelan illegal warned that mass migration will bring “chaos” to the US in an interview with Daily Caller field reporter Jorge Ventura. “I want the United States as a bridge to somewhere else,” he said – But I know that this mass migration will bring chaos. This country will collapse.
* TX Sen. Ted Cruz: Joe Biden’s border policies lead to “modern-day human slavery.
* “There are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of children who are being physically assaulted and sexually assaulted by human traffickers,” he continued.
* “There are thousands upon thousands of women who are being violently raped by human traffickers. If you go down to south Texas and you meet farmers and ranchers, they’ll show you picture after picture of dead bodies they find on their property day after day after day where the traffickers abandon people to die.
* videos show New Yorkers Like Illegals: But Not In Their City!
* Several of the United States’ largest companies have vowed to hire over 22,000 refugees.
* The Chinese Takeover – Stop the state-sponsored Chinese Communist Party Assets From Buying American Farmland Next to Our Military Bases!
* In 2010, the Chinese owned $81M dollars in US farmland. Fast forward a decade to 2020, and they owned $1.8B.
* The central bank is expected to raise rates by three-quarters of a percentage point, A small chance of a full-percentage-point move.
* Fauci contradicts Biden who claimed COVID pandemic is over: ‘Not where we need to be’.