* House Passes Funding for Local Police Departments – Called the Invest to Protect Act which would give $60,000,000 a year for five years to local police departments.
* Tucker Carlson and Glenn Beck blasted credit card companies Thursday evening over a new merchant code for firearms purchases.
* Visa, and Mastercard (The largest payment processors in the world) have announced they have started to track your gun purchases. They’ve established a new merchandise category gun for gun and ammunition retailers. The International Standards Organization (ISO) announced the new Merchant Category Code (MCC) Sept. 9 – Reuters.
* China paid scientists up to $1M to leave their work on sensitive weapons technologies at the US’ top nuclear lab and develop weapons for China, according to an intelligence report. The report from Strider Technologies details Beijing’s campaign to embed 162 Chinese scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratories, where the US first developed nuclear weapons, in sensitive US -funded research over the last three decades.
* “We can’t have the FBI weaponized against our people in the United States,” Lindell told The Epoch Times on Monday, adding that he will continue advocating for replacing voting machines with paper ballots. “This has to happen. I’m not going to ever let up.”
* Zero to Three, an early childhood development nonpartisan organization that promotes transgender ideology to children as young as two years old received over $250M in taxpayer funds, according to data reviewed by the Daily Caller.
* Senate Republicans are calling on the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to stop funding a non-profit organization that funneled taxpayer dollars to a Chinese lab that may have created the COVID-19 virus.
* Gov. J.B. Pritzker Activates National Guard Over Immigrants Arriving in Illinois – Breitbart.