Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Pray for our Brothers and Sisters in the path of Hurricane Ian!
* Guest: Kristen Chevrier, Educate and empower parents and individuals to make informed health decisions. Educate and assist policy makers in formulating sound health policy, rules, and law – YourHealthFreedom.org
* Tickets are NOW ON SALE for the 2022 Your Health Freedom Gala and Symposium, coming October 7th and 8th! Seating is limited so use discount code Sam15, get your tickets right NOW! (These are separate, but related, events.)
* Are you being coerced into vaccination?
* Who pays for vaccine makers’ mistakes?
* Guests: Bryan Rust, Kelly Finnegan, Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1654.60 Silver: $18.81.
* The average rate on a 30-year fixed mortgage is 6.67%, the average rate on a 15-year mortgage is 5.84%, according to Bankrate.com
* 38% full-time workers with a 401k plan believe they will not be able to reach their retirement goals, according to a Bank of America survey. Just 56% of employees surveyed were confident that they would be able to reach their retirement goals, down from 69% who felt confident in February 2022.
* Fewer than one in three believe they will be able to meet their spending needs in retirement.
* Employees’ financial optimism has plummeted to a 5-year low, with just 44% saying they felt “financially well”.
* 71% of respondents reporting that the cost of living was outpacing salary or wages, Real average hourly earnings fell 2.8% year-on-year in August.
* YOUR MONEY ADVISER. Inflation May Save You at Tax Time – Ann Carrns.
* The federal government annually adjusts many elements of its complex tax code, including the standard deduction and tax brackets, to reflect inflation and avoid stealth tax increases.