Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley, * To Preserve the Nation: In the Tradition of the Founding Fathers – FreedomsRisingSun.com
* People Fleeing New York State Tyranny are Heading to Florida in Record Numbers.
* Washington’s Unheeded Warning: “Religion and Morality Are Indispensable!
* Private virtue is the character to govern oneself according to moral law at all times.
* Public virtue is the character to voluntarily sacrifice or subjugate personal wants for the greater good of other individuals or the community. Specific moral virtues include charity, justice, courage, temperance, reverence, prudence, and honesty.
* Is this a good reason to ditch your smart phone?
* Feds looking over your shoulder, with purchases of cell phone, internet data – Mostly no warrant is involved since information comes from commercial interests – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Gen. Gov. is buying from contractors private cell phone and internet data To track you. If you don’t like it, there are civil liberties lawyers who already are raising alarm bells about the development.
* Politico co-founder John Harris so afraid of Trump he wants Constitution REWRITTEN – Complains about Electoral College, 2nd Amendment and more – Bob Unruh, WND.com
* Making the needed changes, he said, would include altering or abolishing the Electoral College, term limits for the Supreme Court, limiting pardons, and taking care of the “infuriatingly murky language” of the 2nd Amendment.
* Thank God: He said the Constitution, however, prevents the changes he wants.
* Sadly He predicted a “constitutional showdown” is coming.
* “A Man for All Seasons”: I Give the Devil Benefit of Law for My Own Safety’s Sake!