* Sen. Josh Hawley, Mo, wrote a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland asking why the Biden administration “is arresting Catholic protestors like terrorists – complete with SWAT-style tactics – while letting actual terrorist acts like firebombings go unpunished.”
* God’s Moral Law Still Applies Today! – AFA.
* God’s Blueprint for Life, Liberty, & Property: A Bible Study on the Ten Commandments.
* Farmers are warning us – why is no one listening? – TheBlaze.com
* A great interview between Dr. Brian Hooker from California and Integrative Pediatrician Dr. Paul Thomas from Portland, Oregon. After he saw his fourth patient regress into autism, he determined that there was some environmental toxin causing autism in his clinic. At that time, he wrote two books, The War on Informed Consent, and The Vaccine Friendly Plan. In both books he promoted the importance of informed consent and the freedom to bodily autonomy.
* Dr. Thomas published his peer-reviewed studies in the prestigious International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. This Journal is indexed and included in the National Library of Medicine in Bethesda, Maryland. It is also accessible through PubMed. The article was entitled “Relative Incidence of Office Visits and Cumulative Rates of Billed Diagnosis of along the Axis of Vaccination.” The two authors were the statistician, Jack Lyons Wheeler, and, of course, Dr. Paul Thomas. The article was peer-reviewed, and every detail of the study had to be pain-stakingly documented.
* Within five days of the publication, there was an anonymous complaint, and the State Board of Medicine yanked Dr. Paul Thomas’ medical license with no explanation as to the reason.
* DR. YUHONG DONG Who Promoted COVID Shots on TV Calls for Global Stop to COVID-19 Vaccines – TheEpochTimes.com
* Biden Admin Quietly Makes Reversal on Student Loan Forgiveness Program, Scales Back Eligibility.
* Chevron is selling its global headquarters in California as it continues to move its operations and employees to Texas – WSJ.
* Chevron will follow in the footsteps of other large companies like Tesla and American Airlines that have left California in recent years for various reasons.