Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:50 — 25.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | TuneIn | RSS | More
* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org
* 192nd Semi-Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
* President Nelson said, “Many wonderful things are ahead.” He offered counsel on overcoming the world, affirmed God’s condemnation of abuse, urged Latter-day Saints to seek truth, and announced 18 new temples.
* President Nelson said making and keeping covenants “actually makes life easier!” Not easy, but easier.
* Ezra Taft Benson: “The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in.” – “The world would take people out of the slums. Christ would take the slums out of people, and then they would take themselves out of the slums.” – “The world would mold men by changing their environment. Christ changes men, who then change their environment.” – “The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature.”
* President Nelson warned against abuse, and affirmed the teachings of Jesus Christ on this issue. He spoke plainly, “Abuse is a grievous sin. Any kind of abuse of women, children, or anyone is an abomination to the Lord. Those who perpetrate these hideous acts are not only accountable to the laws of men, but will also face the wrath of Almighty God.”
* “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30.
* New Zealand Prime Minister Calls for a Global Censorship System – Jonathan Turley.
* New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern repeatedly has declared her government to be her citizens’ only source of truth on COVID-19 and the vaccines.
* She described online speech that conflicts with the government’s narrative as a weapon – They have “the means” to stop free speech online, she said, they “just need the collective will.”
* Federal Reserve announces major ‘pilot exercise’ for ESG social credit score system – Jordan Schachtel.
* The Fed is using the climate change hoax (that humans are catastrophically damaging the climate) to justify the implementation of the ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) movement. ESG is a trojan horse that will centralize our financial system.
* CBDCs Rising: Russia To Use Digital Ruble In Settlements With China – Tyler Durden, Zero Hedge.
* The two countries Russia and China have executed bilateral trade agreements “that completely remove the US dollar as the world reserve.”